Saturday 17 September 2011

I miss You , My late daddy .

First of all , AL-FATIHAH for my late abah :'(
i miss you , abah . i want to be with you and hold you abah . I just want to be close with you abah , I want all of my friends know how close we are abah . but now , i cant never do that . you're gone . I do feel that he can see me now , and that he watches over me with the same fatherly care he gave me here on earth . 
I thank you for surrounding me with love and care throughout my lifetime and teaching me that being a man was more than just showing up . 
I thank you for bringing me into this world and protecting me both from the world and myself . 
this moments was very hard to me :'(
I thank you for my generous spirit . I learned that from you , abah . my love and concern are with you always . you are continually in my thoughts and prayers . thanks abah .
I don’t know what to say or how to feel . i’m just so lost..... I miss you , abah so much and i can’t put it into word’s . I want to give you such a huge , tight hug and never let go , ever abah ! I want to tell you I love you and say sorry for not being there as much as I should have.


 abah , may you rest in peace :) AL-FATIHAH again .

No comments:

Post a Comment