Friday 22 June 2012

Happy Birthday, Ibu

SELAMAT HARI JADI, SELAMAT HARI JADI~ SELAMAT HARI JADIIIII IBU. SELAMAT HARI JADI ! YEAYYYYYY ! *sambil tepuk tangan depan lappy dengan penuh semangat*


Assalamualaikum readers , haters and all .*cewwahh nak sangat ada haters , alaa retiss pulok , haha !*, hmm i haven't blog quite some time since i'm here . KMJ .  day by day , me.... arghh , it's hard to say . i even don't know my feeling . bercampur~ but, i'm totally tired here :(

today is 22/6/2012. my mom's birthday ! Puan Rosnah bt Bachik, this is my first time i just wished her birthday just via my handphone :( i miss my ibuuuuuuu !! but i have to stay strong here without her, and alhamdulillah ibu always support me. thanks ibu ! Ibu , you are my everything. everything that i can't get from others. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY , IBU . MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU. I LOVE YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE :')

that's all. i can't afford for crying again. let me smile . yeahh SMILE . 


p/s : i'm sorry for my broken english , Oh My English ! hmmm ~ haha :D




No comments:

Post a Comment